CALL/EMAIL FOR ADDRESS
GREAT PROPERTY FOR YOUR NEXT BUY & HOLD!!! – We are selling the Purchase Contract now for this turnkey, off-market, two-story 3 bed, 1.5 bath rental property in Marion, located in an established neighborhood northeast of Marion Public Library and E. Center St. (Route 309). The home contains 1,232 sq ft, was built in 1912, and includes a large deck on back of house and two-car detached garage.
The property has undergone several updates in recent years to the roof, kitchen, front porch, windows, walls and ceilings. Living and dining rooms have wood floors and present well.
Minimal to no repairs needed and property is currently occupied with proven, long-term tenants under month-to-month rental agreement.
Located near schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, banks, gas stations, grocery stores, post office, library, fitness centers and Route 23.
- Close Date : ASAP
- As-Is Condition
- *Cash Only* for Purchase Contract
- $2,500 Non-Refundable Deposit
- Buyer pays ALL closing costs
- Agents please add your commission to the sales price paid for by the buyer.
Please do NOT disturb residents.
- All interested buyers are encouraged to do their own due diligence before purchasing this assignable purchase contract or any other wholesale property. Information provided is to the best of our knowledge and Homesmith Properties makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this data.
- Homesmith Properties does not claim to be the owner of all properties it markets for sale. Homesmith Properties does have an equitable interest in all properties.
- If something materially different is found during visit, offer may be withdrawn or amended. Homesmith Properties reviews ALL offers and accepts backup offers.
Call/email Homesmith Properties for the address at 1-855-HOMESMITH (466-3764) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Access available to Serious Buyers ONLY**