Bargain Off-Market Bungalow 3-Bed, 1-Bath, 1248 Sq.Ft. Rental Available Now In 44709
Wholesale Price – $74,995 (Or Best Cash Offer) — Price negotiable so MAKE US AN OFFER on a great fix-and-flip or buy-and-hold opportunity with this discount off-market single-family rental property in great shape at 1209 38th St Northwest in the established OUR neighborhood of Canton, Ohio. (Estimated ARV: $105,000-115,000)
This two-story bungalow features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and full basement in 1,248 square feet on a lot size of 6,000 square feet (0.138 acres).
Storage space, central heat/air and laundry hook-ups in unfinished full basement that has sink and is plumbed for second bathroom.
Recent updates include new roof (excluding detached garage), all windows and luxury vinyl flooring to main floor.
Property needs minimal repairs of approximately of $5,000 in cosmetic updates to be rent ready, including paint, basement tile, a few interior doors, garage door opener, driveway repairs. Higher if buyer chooses to fully remodel kitchen. (See rough walk-thru video above.)
Located near schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, banks, gas stations, grocery stores, post office, library, fitness centers, etc.
Nearby schools include Robert A. Taft Elementary School, Glenwood Middle School and GlenOak High School.
Selling assignable purchase contract on this property.
As-is condition. Cash or Hard Money only. Agents please ADD your commission to the sale price paid for by the buyer.
Homesmith Properties will arrange viewing and inspection access for serious qualified Buyers.
1209 38th St Northwest, Canton, OH 44709
3 Bed, 1 Bath
1248 Sq. Ft.
Basement (832 Sq. Ft).
6,000 Lot Size (0.138 acres)
1952 Year Built
Estimated Annual Taxes: $1,395.00
Estimated Repair Cost: $5,000- $7,000
$876 average, $868 median (rentometer)
CASH or Hard Money Only.
No Option Period Will Be Granted.
Title is already open and will not be moved.
Buyer pays ALL closing costs.
- Call Homesmith Properties to schedule showing. Showing requests that have a serious offer included will be given priority.
- All interested buyers are encouraged to do their own independent due diligence before purchasing this assignable purchase contract or any other wholesale property.
- Information about property under contract provided as a courtesy and is to the best of our knowledge. Homesmith Properties makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this data.
- All properties are sold as-is, where is with absolutely no representations written or oral. All properties subject to errors, omissions, deletions, additions, and cancellation.
- Homesmith Properties does not claim to be the owner of all properties it markets for sale. Homesmith Properties does have an equitable interest in all properties it markets.
- If something materially different is found during visit, offer may be withdrawn or amended.
- Homesmith Properties reviews ALL offers and accepts backup offers.