Bargain Off-Market 2-Story, 4-Bed, 1-Bath Fixer Available Now In 44710
Wholesale Price – $17,995 (Or Best Cash Offer) — Price negotiable so MAKE US AN OFFER on a great fix-and-flip or buy-and-hold opportunity with this discount off-market fixer at 3217 Dewey Pl Southwest in the established Aultman neighborhood in Canton, OH 44710.
This two-story single family home features 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and full unfinished basement in 1,208 square feet on a lot size of 3,000 square feet.
Storage space, furnace and laundry hook-ups in unfinished full basement. Storage space also in unfinished attic and one-car garage.
Property needs significant clean-up and repairs of approximately of $10-20,000 in mostly cosmetic updates to be rent ready, including paint, a few interior doors, driveway repairs. Higher if buyer chooses to fully remodel kitchen. (Walk-thru video coming soon.)
Located near schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, banks, gas stations, grocery stores, post office, library, fitness centers, etc.
Nearby schools include Cedar Elementary School, Canton City Early College Academy School and Mckinley High School.
**Selling assignable purchase contract on this property.
As-is condition. Cash or Hard Money only. Agents please ADD your commission to the sale price paid for by the buyer.
Homesmith Properties will arrange viewing and inspection access for serious qualified Buyers.
3217 Dewey Place Southwest, Canton, OH 44710
4 Bed, 1 Bath
1208 Sq. Ft.
Unfinished Basement, Unfinished Attic
3,000 Lot Size (0.69 acres)
1929 Year Built
Estimated Annual Taxes: $552.13
Estimated Repair Cost: $10,000- $20,000
$843 average, $850 median (rentometer)
CASH or Hard Money Only.
No Option Period Will Be Granted.
Title is already open and will not be moved.
Buyer pays ALL closing costs.
- Call Homesmith Properties to schedule showing. Showing requests that have a serious offer included will be given priority.
- All interested buyers are encouraged to do their own independent due diligence before purchasing this assignable purchase contract or any other wholesale property.
- Information about property under contract provided as a courtesy and is to the best of our knowledge. Homesmith Properties makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this data.
- All properties are sold as-is, where is with absolutely no representations written or oral. All properties subject to errors, omissions, deletions, additions, and cancellation.
- Homesmith Properties does not claim to be the owner of all properties it markets for sale. Homesmith Properties does have an equitable interest in all properties it markets.
- If something materially different is found during visit, offer may be withdrawn or amended.
- Homesmith Properties reviews ALL offers and accepts backup offers.