***Selling assignable purchase contract on this property.***
Wholesale Off-Market 4-Bed, 1.5-Bath, Split-level FIXER Available Now In Terrific Berea Neighborhood
Wholesale Price – $139,995 (Or Highest Cash Offer)
Terrific fix-and-flip or fix-and-hold opportunity with this discount off-market single-family FIXER at 236 Dorland Avenue in this established and desirable neighborhood of Berea, OH 44017. (DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS, CURB OFFERS ONLY PLEASE, WALK-THRU VIDEO LINK BELOW, SHOWING AVAILABLE ON ACCEPTED OFFER.)
The split-level aluminum/vinyl property has 2,015 total square feet of living area, including 1,377 in the upper level and 638 in the lower level. It was built in 1973 and has 7 total rooms with 1 family room, 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
Property includes a fireplace and two-car lower-level attached garage on a lot size of 7,854 sq. ft. (0.18 acres), including backyard patio slab and storage shed. Storage space, central heat/air and laundry hook-ups in lower level.
ARV estimated at $200,000-$220,000. Property needs approximately $15,000-25,000 worth of repairs to be rent ready, including waterproofing of lower level, minor drywall/ceiling repair, minor interior repairs and updates, standard clean-up from existing tenant and minimal landscaping. Remaining roof life unknown. (See video walk-thru and additional photo links below).
Estimated annual taxes and assessments are $5,826.20.
Located near schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, banks, gas stations, grocery stores, post office, library, fitness centers, etc.
The property is in the Berea City School District, with nearby schools including Grindstone Elementary School, Ford Intermediate School and Polaris Career Center School.
Price negotiable so MAKE US AN OFFER!
As-is condition. Cash or Hard Money only. Agents please ADD your commission to the sale price paid for by the buyer.
Homesmith Properties will arrange viewing and inspection access for serious qualified Buyers only with accepted offer. DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS. Curb offers only.
Homesmith Properties reviews ALL offers and accepts backup offers.
236 Dorland Avenue, Berea, OH 44017
4 Bed, 1.5 Bath
2015 Sq. Ft.
Basement – None
Garage – Attached 2-car (440 sq. ft.)
7,854 Lot Size (0.18 acres)
1973 Year Built
Occupancy: Tenant Occupied
Estimated Annual Taxes: $5,826.20
Estimated Repair Cost: $15,000-$25,000 (Rent ready)Estimated Monthly Market Rent
$1,915 average, $1,995 median (rentometer.com)Estimated ARV
$220,000 – 8961 Prospect Rd, Strongsville
$241,000 – 20447 Homestead Park Dr, Strongsville
$251,000 – 20478 Homestead Park Dr, Strongsville
$261,025 – 20469 Homestead Park Dr., Strongsville
$279,900 – 140 Manning Dr, BereaBasic Terms
CASH or Hard Money Only.
No Option Period Will Be Granted.
Title is already open and will not be moved.
Buyer pays ALL closing costs
- All interested buyers are encouraged to do their own independent due diligence before purchasing this assignable purchase contract or any other wholesale property.
- Information about property under contract provided as a courtesy and is to the best of our knowledge. Homesmith Properties makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this data.
- All properties are sold as-is, where is with absolutely no representations written or oral. All properties subject to errors, omissions, deletions, additions, and cancellation.
- Homesmith Properties does not claim to be the owner of all properties it markets for sale. Homesmith Properties does have an equitable interest in all properties it markets.
- If something materially different is found during visit, offer may be withdrawn or amended.
- Homesmith Properties reviews ALL offers and accepts backup offers.