***Selling assignable purchase contract on this property.***
Bargain Off-Market Colonial Brick 2-Story 3-Bed, 1-Bath, 1221 Sq.Ft. FIXER Available Now In 44305
Wholesale Price – $39,995 (Or Best Cash Offer) — Price negotiable so MAKE US AN OFFER on a great fix-and-flip or fix-and-hold opportunity with this discount off-market single-family FIXER-UPPER at 1962 Tonawanda Avenue in the established Goodyear Heights neighborhood of Akron, Ohio. This Colonial brick two-story appraised at $82,000 (comparison approach) and $92,399 (cost approach) and features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and fireplace in 1,221 square feet.
Here is a link to the appraisal: Appraisal – 1962 Tonawanda Ave
Storage space, central heat/air and laundry hook-ups in unfinished full basement.
Property includes large back deck and storage shed on a lot size is 6,150 square feet (0.141 acres).
Property needs approximately $20-30,000 worth of repairs (only $13-15,000 are mentioned in itemized in appraisal), including cracks in ceilings and walls, new windows, possible masonry to exterior bricks, updates of kitchen and bath, standard clean-up and minimal landscaping. (Please see video link below, although some repairs have already been made since this video was taken.).
Located near schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, banks, gas stations, grocery stores, post office, library, fitness centers, etc.
Nearby schools include Seiberling Elementary School, East Community Learning Center School and Ellet High School.
As-is condition. Cash or Hard Money only. Agents please ADD your commission to the sale price paid for by the buyer.
Homesmith Properties will arrange viewing and inspection access for serious qualified Buyers.
1962 Tonawanda Ave, Akron, OH 44305
3 Bed, 1 Bath
1221 Sq. Ft.
Basement (additional 324 Sq. Ft).
6,150 Lot Size (0.141 acres)
1919 Year Built
Estimated Annual Taxes: $1634.02
Estimated Repair Cost: $20,000- $30,000
$824 average, $800 median (rentometer)
CASH or Hard Money Only.
No Option Period Will Be Granted.
Title is already open and will not be moved.
Buyer pays ALL closing costs
- Call Homesmith Properties to schedule showing. Showing requests that have a serious offer included will be given priority.
- All interested buyers are encouraged to do their own independent due diligence before purchasing this assignable purchase contract or any other wholesale property.
- Information about property under contract provided as a courtesy and is to the best of our knowledge. Homesmith Properties makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this data.
- All properties are sold as-is, where is with absolutely no representations written or oral. All properties subject to errors, omissions, deletions, additions, and cancellation.
- Homesmith Properties does not claim to be the owner of all properties it markets for sale. Homesmith Properties does have an equitable interest in all properties it markets.
- If something materially different is found during visit, offer may be withdrawn or amended.
- Homesmith Properties reviews ALL offers and accepts backup offers.