Wholesale Price – $40,995 (Or Best Cash Offer)Price negotiable so MAKE US AN OFFER on a great fix-and-flip or fix-and-hold opportunity with this discount off-market single-family FIXER-UPPER at 960 Dan Street in the established North Hill neighborhood of Akron, OH 44310.The Cape Cod aluminum/vinyl 1.5 story property has 744 sq ft of ground floor living area and 1,116 total sq ft living area. It was built in 1957 and has 6 total rooms with 1 family room, 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom.
Property could be easily and economically be converted into a 3 bed, 2 bath home. Attic already has been finished into one large room and has a large closet so it can be considered a third bedroom, although public records still list property as 2-bedroom home. Basement includes toilet and shower, but not enclosed, and can be economically converted into a second full bath.
Storage space, central heat/air and laundry hook-ups in unfinished full basement, along with a billiards table left behind in the basement by the previous tenant. (See link to additional photos.)
Property includes small wood deck and a one-car detached garage on a lot size of 3,700 sq ft (0.085 acres).
ARV estimated at $80-85,000. Property needs approximately $27,000-32,000 worth of repairs to be rent ready, including water proofing and mold abatement issues in basement, kitchen and bath updates, standard clean-up and minimal landscaping. (See video walk-thru link below).
Estimated annual taxes and assessments are $1,643.00.
Located near schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, banks, gas stations, grocery stores, post office, library, fitness centers, etc.
Nearby schools include Forest Hill Community Learning Center School, Jennings Community Learning Center School and North High School.
As-is condition. Cash or Hard Money only. Agents please ADD your commission to the sale price paid for by the buyer.
Homesmith Properties will arrange viewing and inspection access for serious qualified Buyers.
Homesmith Properties reviews ALL offers and accepts backup offers.
960 Dan Street, Akron, OH 44310
3 Bed, 1 Bath
1116 Sq. Ft.
Basement – Full Unfinished
3,700 Lot Size (0.085 acres)
1957 Year Built
Estimated Annual Taxes: $1,643.02
Estimated Repair Cost: $13,000-$18,000 (Rent ready)
Estimated Monthly Market Rent
$750-850 estimated (depending on 2/1 or 3/2)
$793 avg, $788 median (rentometer.com)
CASH or Hard Money Only.
No Option Period Will Be Granted.
Title is already open and will not be moved.
Buyer pays ALL closing costs
Call Homesmith Properties to schedule showing. Showing requests that have a serious offer included will be given priority.
- All interested buyers are encouraged to do their own independent due diligence before purchasing this assignable purchase contract or any other wholesale property.
- Information about property under contract provided as a courtesy and is to the best of our knowledge. Homesmith Properties makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this data.
- All properties are sold as-is, where is with absolutely no representations written or oral. All properties subject to errors, omissions, deletions, additions, and cancellation.
- Homesmith Properties does not claim to be the owner of all properties it markets for sale.
- Homesmith Properties does have an equitable interest in all properties it markets.
- If something materially different is found during visit, offer may be withdrawn or amended.
- Homesmith Properties reviews ALL offers and accepts backup offers.